BAU Campus Project Introduction
We are building a 10,000 student capacity university campus on over 105 Acres of development land. The campus will be a reference point for learning, student life, research and entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa. The campus is designed to be a Walkable Campus, a Collection of Memorable Spaces, a Conservation area and to be self-sustaining.
- Project Site: Nigeria
- Expected Completion Date: September 2015
- Stage: Development
- Project Consultants:
- Successful Completion of the National Universities Commission Interactive Session and Interviews
- Pre-Development On-site Work
- Completion of Campus Master Plan and Study
- Acquisition of Development Land – (Click here to view Images)
Renderings from the Campus Master Plan and Conceptual Study (2013) showing Facilities being built, their locations and the general urban plan overview of the first phase of the campus. These images can only be used with express permission from BAU Research and Development.